The Warehouse Clerk is primarily responsible for shipping and receiving merchandise, as well as acting as a forklift operator and order assembler as needed.
- Perform receiving and picking of orders using counterbalanced forklift (Double Reach), electric pallet jack, electric narrow aisle forklift (Reach).
- Perform receiving and shipping using an RF optical reader (scanner).
- Participate in the loading of trucks.
- Participate in inventory taking as needed.
- All other related tasks.
- Experience in driving an electric forklift.
- Ability to work in a refrigerated and frozen environment.
- Ability to lift loads from 30kg. To 40kg.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- A range of interesting benefits after the 3 months of probation is offered.
Duration of employment
Temporary to Permanent
Production and Handling
Day shift: 7h30AM - 4PM Evening shift: 1PM - 9PM
$18-$18,50 Per hour
18 May 2021