Technical Advisor - Customer Service
Our client is recognized as the best supplier of components for all fluid systems and industrial piping. Their products are of the highest quality available on the market.
- Receive and process customer inquiries by phone, email, fax or in person.
- Provide technical information to customers.
- Provide customers with solutions and applications that meet their needs.
- Offer complementary products and services to customers.
- Carry out the necessary follow-ups with customers.
- Act as a link between customer service, shipping and the sales team.
- At least five (5) years experience in technical support/customer service in a related industry.
- Excellent related technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of SAP B1 an excellent asset.
- Fluently bilingual.
- Customer focus and ability to listen.
- Highly autonomous and very resourceful.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent team spirit.
- College degree in a technical discipline; an asset.
- Superior mastery of MS Office software and Windows environment.
Duration of employment
Saint-Laurent , QC
monday to friday from 8AM to 5PM
29 March 2022