Networt Support Specialist Level 3/IT and Cyber Security Expert
Our client is in the cyber security industry.
- Design Infrastructure Solutions for SMB and Enterprise Clients
- Infrastructure and Cloud Related Projects Management
- Troubleshooting various server and network issues
- Server/SAN Infrastructure Deployments and Migrations
- Migrations to Cloud Infrastructures on AWS and Azure
- Regular client follow-ups, updates, and communications
- Escalation Assistance and Guidance for Level 2 Support Specialists
- Corporate network maintenance and management tasks
- Must have a minimum of 5 years prior experience working for a professional IT Services Firm, MSP, or MSSP
- 2 years of experience with Cyber Incident/Breach Response & Recovery
- Must minimally have Comptia NETWORK+ Certification or equivalent/greater certification
- Must have exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Must be highly Organized and Dependable
- Must have expertise in deploying, migrating, and supporting Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Must be methodical and have very strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have expert knowledge on Cyber Security Solutions, MS Windows Servers, VMware, Hyper-V, MS Exchange, Office 365, Azure, Amazon AWS, Veeam, DNS, DHCP, WiFi Controllers, Switching, Routing, Firewalls, IPSEC and L2TP VPN, VoIP/UC/PBX, etc.
- Must be PERFECTLY bilingual, both spoken and written, with English or French being your first language/mother tongue
- IT Certifications like MCP, MSITP, MCSE, VCP, CCNA, SECURITY+, etc.
- Experience with ConnectWise/AutoTask/Kaseya/Datto or other PSA/RMM/IT Service Ticketing system
Qualifications and Skills
Medical & dental insurance .
Duration of employment
Ville Saint-Laurent, Québec
11 June 2021