Talent Acquisition Consultant
Our client located in Mississauga is currently looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Consultant across Canada.
- Build and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting top talent for technical and corporate roles across Québec and Ontario regions.
- Oversee the full cycle recruitment process (creating job postings, drafting and updating job descriptions, conducting internal intake meetings, screening candidates, conducting interviews, offer letters, and onboarding)
- Recommend, complete, and monitor methods to increase the quality and number of applicants, including new sources for active and passive candidates;
- Apply social and professional networking platforms to identify and find the best candidates;
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria;
- Build a pipeline of promising candidates and maintain regular contact for future opportunities;
- Ensure the highest level of service excellence for creating a great candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a full cycle recruiting corporate experience would be a great asset
- Experience in a trucking dealership, construction, industrial environment would be a great asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Great organizational skills resourceful and Tech savvy.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships and influence skills.
- Experience with web-based candidate management systems and other sourcing tools.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently.
- Experience in technical roles or agency experience would be a great asset.
The company offers a great environment with great benefits.
Duration of employment
27 November 2020