We are looking for a Dispatcher to join our team and lead our fleet of delivery drivers. As the first line of leadership, the Dispatcher will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational requirements of the business and ensuring our drivers are able to meet on-time delivery service standards.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to provide clear direction and guidance to the team. The Dispatcher will serve as the "go-to" person for drivers to help minimize or remove barriers and ensure they have the support they need to be successful.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Dispatcher will be part of our Operations Department.
- Lead a team of drivers who are responsible for following SOPs and delivery protocols
- Provide coaching and dispatch support to a team of drivers
- Assign routes, monitor routes, coordinate rescue plans as necessary
- Enforce and advocate safe driving practices
- Management of driver schedules
- Compile daily, weekly, monthly reporting as necessary
- Ensure vehicle inspection reports are precise and complete
Audit vehicles as necessary
- Minimum one (1) year experience routing and dispatching a fleet of drivers
- Minimum two (2) year experience in a customer service-oriented role
- Bilingual – French and English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer literacy required, particularly Microsoft Office/Excel
- Post-secondary education in transportation, operations or logistics an asset
- Previous experience with scheduling is an asset
If you are an experienced Dispatcher with exceptional communication skills, strong leadership abilities, and a passion for customer service, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with our dynamic and growing company.
Dental Insurance Complementary Health Insurance Insurance Vision Increased overtime