Our client is recognized as the best supplier of components for all fluid systems and industrial piping. Their products are of the highest quality available on the market.
Your main task is to prepare and package customer orders in accordance with :
- The order form
- The deadlines
- The costs
As a member of the shipping/receiving team, you will also have to :
- Communicate with carriers
- Verify the accuracy of products received
- Add merchandise to inventory
- Tidy and clean the warehouse
- Answer customers at the counter, as needed
- Bilingualism; French and English written and spoken - an asset
- At least two (2) years experience in a warehouse environment.
- Very good manual skills.
- Interpersonal skills, dynamism and team spirit.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Versatility; ability to handle multiple files at once.
- Understanding of MS Office software and Windows or SAP environment.
- Driver's license (an asset but not essential)
Collective insurance available after 3 months