Our client, a lighting company based in Dorval, is looking for a lighting assembler for a production station
- Manually assemble electronic and electrical components, cables and materials related to luminaires and ensure their operation by following clear plans and using tools.
- Follow the instructions of the diagrams / plans offered
- Use the necessary tools, such as the pneumatic screwdriver.
- Perform simple tests after assembly to ensure the quality of the product.
- Put the product in its box.
- Respect the rules of health and safety of the company.
- Keep your workstation clean.
- Good manual dexterity, meticulousness.
- Ability to read electrical assembly plans (basic)
- To be able to use various tools (short training given)
- Experience in production or assembly of small materials
- Experience with assembling electrical wires or electronic components (asset)
- To be able to communicate in French
- Safety boots
- Studies related to electricity (asset)
Duration of employment
Long terme and possibility of permanence
Production and Handling
Monday to Thursday : 7am to 16:15 pm Friday: 7am to noon
$14.00 per hour
20 November 2020