The courier driver is responsible for delivery small parcels throughout the greater Montreal region.
Have flexible working hours and be physically capable of delivering a MAXIMUM of 200 parcels during high volume periods.
The work schedule is 3 days/week (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday). starting at 7:30AM
- Ensure and demonstrate safe driving practices
- Comfortable using a smartphone
- Complete pre and post trip inspections (kilometer and gas usage)
- Respect delivery timeframes
- Loading and unloading of packages
- Support other drivers as needed and upon request
- Inspect vehicle before and after your trip
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicle
**** HAVE AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR CLEAN DRIVING ABSTRACT****
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid class 5 drivers license
- MANDATORY criminal record check
- Previous courier delivery experience REQUIRED
- Able to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Able to navigate heavily congested traffic areas
- Have a working e-mail address
Company car provided !