Our client, a well-established medical company based in Dorval, is looking for an inventory specialist for a 1 month contract.
- Generating reports daily to analyze reconciliation concerns in JDE and warehouse management system (AIMS)
- Resolving customer orders that may have shipping, inventory, or missing product information
- Checking to ensure product master file and branch records are accurate and match other systems
- Ability to work on a cherry picker
- Properly assessing and controlling inventory (cycle count)
- A minimum of 9 months of relevant inventory experience.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and dynamically.
- Steel-toed boots
- Have a valid lift license
- Willing to participate in a background check
- Ability to communicate in French.
Contractual - Possibility of permanence
Duration of employment
Production and Handling
9AM - 5PM
$16,32 Per hour
21 December 2020