Are you an experienced mechanic looking for a new challenge? Then do we have the right job for you! The repairing is mainly done in the workshop but depending on your experiences, you could possibly be on the road as well. Workshop work consists of major repairs, following the details of the order form.
- Oil change and lubrication
- Gas analysis
- Repair of engine transmission, hydraulic system, etc.
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi, Ford, or GM engines, industrial 3 li (the combustion is with propane or natural gas)
- Knowledge of GE and Sevcon forklift-type engines.
- Versatile light truck mechanic, knowing how to reassemble an engine.
- Knowledge of propane and electronics an asset. *
- Driver's license in good standing
- Auto mechanic with real interest in truck or forklift mechanics, welcome.
- Education level: Professional Study Diploma (DEP - TRADE)
- Heavy machinery (an asset)
- Years of experience related to the job: 3 to 5 years of experience
- Professional qualification recognized outside the school or university network: TC Gaz card an asset
- Languages requested: languages spoken: French
- Written languages: French and English - Able to read technical manuals in English