Our client, a security service located in Laval, QC is currently looking for a surveillance operator. Come join this growing and vibrant team!
- Use audio and video equipment to maintain continuous surveillance of areas.
- Identify, document and report unusual or suspicious activity.
- Identify fraud and take appropriate action required by law and company policy.
- Send/receive emails
- Answering/Placing calls (access control, call to emergency services etc)
- Reliability, diligence, and a high level of integrity.
- Self-motivated and contribute positively to a team environment.
- Are meticulous in all areas of your duties.
- Confidence in your judgement and ability to write findings clearly.
- Benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Experience using surveillance equipment and software is an asset.
- Good vision and the capacity to focus on a computer screen and sit for long periods of time.
- Solid experience with computers and computer systems.
- Bilingual - French & English
- Opportunities for growth
- Performance bonus'
- Night shift premium
And much more!
Duration of employment
Laval , QC
evening or night shifts available
$18,64 Per hour
7 September 2022