Our client, a pioneer in the fashion industry, is looking for an individual who seeks challenges, is motivated and wants to succeed with their fast paced sales team.
- ncreasing brand loyalty by providing effective solutions to resolve service issues.
- Able to analyze inventory reports of past and present to aid in accurate inventory count and to be generate more sales to the sales team
- Able to communicate with all salesperson and production on latest sale techniques /approaches, new style ideas or suggestion on best selling styles
- Contact customer for booking season and work with them via Zoom
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates
- Do follow up with current customers to maintain sales relationship - repeats sales and special attentions/requirements
- Send samples, catalogs and brand presentations to customers
- Detail oriented, organized, a strong team player and flexible
- Able to multitask under pressure
- Great position with lots of growth possibility within organization
- Strong computer skills (Mandatory & Priority): Proficient in Microsoft office suite, Good knowledge in Exchange. Excel and Word.
- Strong knowledge on Internet Browser navigation, Google and searches
- Capacity to analyze data and do reports on sell through
- Bilingual : French and English
Collective insurance available after 4 months.
Duration of employment
Monday to Friday from 9AM to 5PM
8 September 2021