Desktop Support Technician-WebEX
Our client in the telecom industry is currently hiring a Help Desk support for their office.
This position will be working from home due to the pandemic. The position is a full-time
contract role & would like the individual to start immediately.
- Provide Webex support for clients and end-users.
- Work with telecom engineers to solve technical issues.
- Resolve issues/tickets for clients via phone, email, or live Webex session.
- Operate remote meetings and leadership meetings
- At least 3 years of experience with Webex and all its associated platforms and software;
- 3 years of experience setting up and supporting cisco conference rooms(Webex Room Kits, DX, SX devices)
- Video Mesh and Control Hub, network architecture (great asset)
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and related programs.
- Experience with Windows PC Help Desk is a must.
- Strong troubleshooting, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
- Post-secondary education from a recognized institution in Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Telecom, or AV programs is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French.
Duration of employment
Technologies de l'information
Montreal, QC, Canada
Remote work possible
11 June 2021